Dream Sporting Gear, or DSG was founded a decade ago in Pune. DSG started from humble beginnings, as an offshoot of superbike sales outlet Dreambikes. In early 2006, DSG were virtually the pioneers for riding safety gear in India, with a clear goal to make biking safer and build awareness. This was a time of virtually no awareness of riding gear here, or its availability, when the superbike culture was just starting to pick up.
By October 2006 DSG had tied up as sole associate to Alpinestars, representing this global leader for their premium riding safety gear across India. It’s been a decade long partnership, with no looking back as DSG has gone from strength-to- strength. DSG stands out as a more affordable, tailor made for India range of riding gear, while Alpinestars catered to big bike owners and motorcycling professionals, who acknowledge the value and unmatched safety only such top-of-the-line safety apparel can provide.
From a modest start operating from their 200 square feet Pune showroom in 2006, DSG has seen strong growth, with a double in turnover each year as the company has blossomed along with a booming Indian bike market that took off in earnest from 2009. DSG today retails from a company owned, 3,000 square feet showroom centrally located on Pune’s MG road, the main shopping district in this bustling city, often dubbed the two-wheeler capital of India. DSG today also retails the Alpinestars and DSG brands from outlets in Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Chandigarh, and multi-brand sales points, located to cover the length and breadth of India.
DSG branded gear has been specially designed keeping in mind the individual requirements of Indian riders, and our unique riding conditions, with improvements incorporated over the years. DSG apparel is all hand-stitched using select raw materials, with robust build quality to provide solid durability and ample safety. DSG has from day one tried to cater to price conscious riders, looking for quality safety riding gear.
Under the same roof in any DSG sales outlet, discerning buyers looking for premium safety gear can try on and select from a wide range of Alpinestars. Alpinestars needs little introduction, being the largest selling biking gear brand worldwide, worn by top MotoGP riders the likes of World Champions Jorge Lorenzo and Marc Marquez. Superbike owners, professional riders and racers the world over turn to Alpinestars as their choice of riding gear. DSG has from the start, and at all points in time maintained a wide inventory of Alpinestars riding gear, in various sizes. Prices at every DSG outlet across India remain competent, relative to Alpinestars prices worldwide.
Apart from being the clear sales leader in their space, DSG has over the years invested to sponsor and support deserving biking events, including specialized media launches for top Indian two-wheeler manufacturers and clubs. DSG recently sponsored riding gear for Suzuki’s one-make racing championship, the Suzuki Gixxer Cup, apart from some of the riding gear used by CS Santosh, the first and only ever Indian to have attempted and successfully finished the world’s toughest rally, the Dakar. They have also in the past been associated with the India Superbike Festival, ISF.
Thanks to support extended by so many bikers all across India, it’s been an exciting, eventful decade of growth at DSG, with plenty to come in years ahead!
Returns and Refunds Policy
If your order arrives and it’s not right (an error from our end), then we will correct it, AT NO COST.
ORDERED A WRONG SIZE?
- You can return the new, unused and unaltered item within 10 days of delivery.
- Once the item is received and inspected by our team then your re-order will be processed.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with the order (To & Fro).
- The product will be shipped only after buyer pays the Shipping Charges.
- All shipments must be made in prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected.
- Please do not abuse this policy by ordering multiple of the same or similar item with the intention of returning the majority of your order.
- Any item which has been “taken out for a ride” is considered as used and cannot be returned.
- Any item which shows signs of Use/Wear or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- All items must be packed in their original packing (or equivalent bag protection) and include all original tags. The bag protects the item from the cardboard. Items packed without the protection most likely will arrive scuffed and will be returned back to the customer.
- Please write us on email@example.com for your return along with the tracking number and then ship the product back to us on;
Dream Sporting Gear
6, MG Road, Camp,
Behind Marzorin Restaurant,
Pune, Maharashtra – 411 001
- We can be reached by phone at +917722037636.
- PlanetDSG is not responsible for packages lost during return shipment.
- PlanetDSG will ONLY accept Queries/Returns if it is purchased from our website www.planetdsg.com
- Closeout is a privilege offered to riders to buy products at a discounted rate.
- WE WON’T ACCEPT RETURNS/EXCHANGE FOR ANY CLOSEOUT PRODUCTS. So make sure you choose appropriate size from the given size chart.
- Please let us know ASAP if any goods arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping boxes, take pictures and email it to us.
- We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer.
- Pre-Booking allows the user to book goods prior to arrival.
- If you wish to cancel your pre-booking request then we shall raise a credit note of full amount which can be used against any product available at PlanetDSG.com
- Please note the amount is fully refundable but only in form of E-Store Credit.
- On cancellation, the amount cannot be refunded by CASH/CHEQUE.
- Product will be shipped only once the balance amount is received.
- Please speak to our team incase of any queries.
6 MG Road, Pune, Maharashtra, India 411001
+91 77220 37636