A few key updates separate the Cardo Scalarider G9X from the previous Cardo Scalarider G9. The all new Cardo Scalarider G9X now allows for music sharing from rider to passenger. The G9X unit also allows the speakers to be easily detached from the helmet clamp and the unit now ships with the option of either a boom or a wired microphone for ideal mounting in almost any helmet. On-the-go-charging and Automatic call transfers from Intercom to phone enhance the entire G9x experience
Hit the road with friends and enjoy the ultimate social riding experience.
“1+8” Intercom enables you to connect via voice command to 8 additional riders within a range of up to 1 mile/1.6 km*. Intelligent Voice Recognition technology means you won’t have to take your hands off the handlebars. The G9x also allows 4-Way intercom conferencing and you can spontaneously talk
to other riders you meet on the way with Click-to-Link®. Pairing is fast and easy: Simply ‘bump' two G9x units together and you’re ready to hit the road!
Connect two mobile phones simultaneously and talk hands-free. When you want to rock out,stream your favorite music wirelessly from an A2DP-enabled smartphone or MP3 player.
Listen together with a passenger using the Music-Sharing™ feature enabling you both to enjoy stereo music without any wires. A built-in FM radio with RDS is included too.
With the unique Cardo Community® web platform, invite fellow bikers for a ride, plan and join tours, and personalize your G9x to get the most out your social experience.
Upgradable software** s exclusive SmartSet Android & Apple store app (available free) to easily modify your G9x settings enabled Android/Apple device.
- Up to 1 mile / 1.6 km* Bike-to-Bike intercom with flip-up antenna for extended range
- 4-Way Intercom Conferencing: 2 riders and their passengers or 3 separate riders (Full Duplex)
- “1+8” Intercom Toggling: Toggle among 8 other riders
- Voice Command: Voice Recognition technology for true hands-free operation
- Flash-Pairing™ with other G9x units in 1 second
- Click-to-Link® intercom for spontaneous conversation with other scala rider users nearby
- Cardo Community® platform for social features, device customization & software upgrades**
- Music Sharing™- Rider & Passenger listen to the same stereo music (via A2DP)
- Group Signal: Send audio signals to up to 8 fellow riders simultaneously
- Hot-dial number (Customizable)
- Make / Receive / Reject calls by voice command or at the push of a button:
• A2DP/AVRCP profile for wireless stereo from smartphones
• Conference mode between outside caller, Rider-Passenger
- Receive GPS navigation instructions via Bluetooth
- Built-in FM Radio with RDS:
• 6 station presets with auto scan
• Automatic selection of the strongest signal
• Radio on time: 8-10 hours
• Automatic radio muting for incoming calls
- Connect wirelessly to MP3 players via A2DP for stereo music (Cable option also provided)
- Self-adjusting speaker volume according to speed & ambient noise (Customizable)
- Packet Loss Concealment: Real-Time compensation of audio losses in challenging environments
- Voice-control for receiving / rejecting incoming mobile or intercom calls (Customizable)
- Digital Signal Processing for advanced audio functionality
- Volume Per Mode: Set & save volume levels according to audio source
- Multilingual status announcements Interchangeable hybrid and corded microphones
- Dual replaceable speakers (3.5 mm)
- Up to 13 hours talk-time/ 1 week stand-by
- Waterproof & Dustproof