The DSG Triton X Jacket takes multi-season functionality to new heights with vastly improved temperature control. Where venting was previously somewhat limited in Triton. The Triton-X is highly efficient and direct venting has been improved in achieving true 4 season adaptability for the adventure and touring riders.
- Advanced reinforced 600 Denier Cordura textile and waterproof and breathable construction for long-lasting performance.
- Strategically positioned Airvents zippered chest, wrist air intakes and back exhaust ports.
- Internal impact protection provided by removable CE-certified elbow and shoulder protectors.
- Reinforced polymer texture in critical elbow and lower arm areas for abrasion resistance.
- Reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
- Upper chest zippered hand pockets feature internal cord which works in tandem with ventilation opening to ensure personalized levels of ventilation.
- Removable long-sleeve thermal/rain liner ensures comfort on cold/rainy days.
- Front waterproof cargo pockets for convenience and peace-of-mind closure.
- Dryfit piping on collar and wrist cuff edging for improved comfort and breathability.
- VELCRO closures on waist and wrist cuff allow further fine-tuning of jackets fit.
- Convenient waterproof internal pocket keeps important documents safe and dry.
- Full round waist connection zipper allows attachment to DSG Triton-X riding pants.